Madrid, September 22 (EFE).- According to the State Meteorological Agency, cloudiness will gradually increase in the Eastern Territories and the Balearic Islands, with the possibility of rain and storms tomorrow, locally strong in the north of Aragon, Catalonia and the Valencian Community (Aemet).
Cloudy intervals will increase until covering the skies over Galicia and the Cantabrian region, albeit with weak rainfall.
In the rest of the peninsula, the sky will be slightly cloudy or intermittent, but without precipitation.
Intervals are expected in the north of the island in the Canary Islands, who do not rule out the possibility of some weak precipitation with greater relief; and with a few clouds in the south.
Maximum temperatures will drop in the northwestern third of the peninsula, increase in Cádiz, Valencia, Aragon and Catalonia and remain unchanged in the rest; The minimum will rise in the center and north of the peninsula and descend on Extremadura.
Winds will blow from a northerly direction in Galicia and northwesterly over the Bay of Biscay, southeasterly over the Lower Ebro, Catalonia and the Balearic Islands, moderately easterly in the Straits and northeasterly over the Canary Islands. The rest will have a variable light breeze.
Forecast by autonomous communities
– Galicia: Medium and high clouds in the morning, with large clearings opening in the south in the afternoon. A chance of morning mist and even fog in the western third inside Lugo. In the northern third, light rain from the late afternoon onwards without negating scattered morning showers. A slight decrease in minimum temperatures along the southwest coast and in the Warrens Mountains; and little increase in the rest; Most of the descents except for La Marina and Rías Bajas where they remain stationary. The wind on the Costa da Morte is northeasterly and variable in the rest, with a tendency to a northerly part during the morning, while it intensifies on the south coast and northerly at night.
– Asturias: Cloudy skies that will increase until overcast. Chance of morning mist or fog over northwest interior. Light rain and showers overnight, less likely in the south, although some scattered showers in the Cordillera in the morning cannot be ruled out. The minimum temperature is little or no change along the coast and the maximum in the descent. Variable light winds, which will have a tendency to interior northern elements from midday; and towards the west and north-east of the coast, somewhat more intense.
– Cantabria: medium and high clouds that will increase until leaving a cloudy or overcast sky, with scattered rain and showers in the afternoon, without canceling fog and scattered morning fog on the coast and in the extreme south. Minimum rising and maximum falling temperature. Variable light winds, which will intensify and tend to a westerly section of the coast and northwesterly inland.
– Basque Country: intervals of medium and high clouds, and some low clouds in the morning, which will increase in the morning until cloudy or overcast skies with scattered rain and showers will become more frequent and intense at the end of the day in the eastern part of Guipuzcoa. The lowest rising and highest falling temperatures are in the west and south and unchanged in Guipuzcoa. Variable light winds, which will intensify with a westerly component along the coast and a northerly component in the interior.
– Castilla y León: slightly cloudy skies with intervals of medium and high clouds, which will increase throughout the day from north to south, without ruling out weak and scattered precipitation in the northern third, especially in the mountains and in the extreme east, where evolving cloudiness is expected, accompanied by a storm may be Minimum temperatures tend to increase, except in the southwest, and maximum temperatures decrease or remain unchanged in the southwest. Variable light winds, northeasterly in the northeast quadrant and westerly in the rest.
– Navarre: intervals of high clouds and some low clouds in the morning in the western half, which will increase until leaving cloudy or overcast skies in the morning, with rain and thunderstorms in the afternoon, which may be accompanied by storms, more frequent and intense in the Pyrenees and the eastern third , where at the end of the day they can be locally strong. Minimum rise and maximum temperature with little variation. Variable light winds, tending to the north and north-westerly in the afternoon.
– LA RIOJA: Slightly cloudy skies with intervals of medium and high clouds, and with a definite tendency for cloudiness to increase and cover, without ruling out scattered light rains, which may accompany occasional storms. Low clouds and morning fog are also not blown away. The minimum temperature is increasing and the maximum temperature is unchanged or slightly decreasing. Southeasterly winds tending to change at the end of the day.
– Aragon: Cloudy intervals in the morning, with a tendency to cloudy skies from noon or covered by showers and storms that may be locally strong and more likely in the northern third of Aragon and east of Teruel. Rising temperatures, especially the minimum. Light winds from south and southeast.
– Catalonia: Cloudy breaks in the early part of the day, ruling out the possibility of scattered and occasional rain in the southern half of the coast. Cloudy or overcast skies will develop from midday, becoming locally strong with thunderstorms from the afternoon. Temperature without change or with local increase. Light winds from the south, with moderate intervals on the coast, stronger on the north coast.
– Extramadura: Partly cloudy skies with high clouds, with some cloudy intervals in the north. The minimum temperature is decreasing and the maximum with some variation. Variable light winds with a trend of westerly elements.
– Community of Madrid: slightly cloudy skies, which will increase with intervals of medium and high clouds, more abundant in the mountains. Minimum temperature unchanged or slightly increased; Max without change or slightly reduced. Variable light winds with more intense intervals from south-westerly during central hours.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: Slightly cloudy skies that will increase with intervals of medium and high clouds, abundant in the central and Iberian systems, as well as some intervals of evolution cloudiness. A shower is not blown, sometimes accompanied by a storm in the eastern third. Minimum temperature increase in the eastern half and no change in the rest; Maximum in Guadalajara and Iberica Cuenca with a slight decrease and the rest without change. Variable light winds with a predominance of southerlies at Albacete and southwesterlies over the rest, during central periods.
– Valencian Community: In the morning, cloudy breaks and low chance of scattered and occasional rain in coastal areas. In the afternoon, the sky will tend to be cloudy or overcast, with showers and storms, likely to decrease south of Alicante and locally strong in the areas of Castellón and Valencia. Minimum temperatures are unchanged and maximums are increasing in Castellon and Valencia. Variable light winds tending to the southerly in the afternoon and moderate breezes off the coast in the afternoon.
– Region of Murcia: Cloudy intervals, without ruling out the possibility of occasional storms, more likely inland during the afternoon. morning fog Temperature with little variation. Breezes with variable light winds.
– Balearic Islands: cloudy intervals with occasional and scattered rain. Temperature with little variation. Light breezes and coastal breezes.
– Andalucia: slightly cloudy skies, although on the coast there are intervals of low cloud and fog, without blowing the fog. Cloudy during the day in the eastern third and the rest of the mountains, with a chance of occasional rain from midday, with a higher chance in the eastern mountains. Temperature with little variation. East wind in the Straits; The remainder is variable loose with a trend toward the southwest of the Atlantic slope.
– Canary Islands: In the north of the most prominent island, cloudy skies, weak in the morning and with a slight chance of occasional rain and a tendency for cloudy breaks in the central hours. North of Lanzarote, cloudy breaks with clear opening in the afternoon. In the rest, partly cloudy skies will extend from southeast to northwest of the archipelago in the second half of the day. Temperature with some change, some increase in higher areas. Northeasterly winds, with more severe relief on the southeast and northwest slopes of the islands, where strong breaks are expected early in the morning and later in the day. On the central peaks of Tenerife, winds from the southwest. Southwesterly onshore winds.