Madrid, September 22 (EFE).- According to the weather forecast, the Valencian Community and the Balearic Islands will continue to be unstable with rain and locally strong storms and possible hail, especially on the Valencian and Pítusas coasts. State Meteorological Agency (Aemet)
Rainfall will be less likely in eastern Andalusia, Murcia and the eastern Iberian system, however, Amet has issued a yellow warning for rain or storms to Andalusia, Aragon, the Balearic Islands, Catalonia, the region of Murcia and the Valencian Community.
In Catalonia, south of the Valencian Community and west of the Balearic Islands, skies will remain cloudy; Large areas of the north-east and south-west quadrants of the peninsula, as well as the eastern Cantabrian area and the north-east and south-east of Galicia, with periods of low cloud in the morning, with a tendency for morning mist and fog to dissipate, as in the rest of the peninsula. Remaining slightly cloudy.
Cloudiness will increase over the eastern, southern and central thirds of the peninsula, and the rest of the Balearic Islands will likely strengthen locally in Murcia and eastern Andalusia over the southeastern third of the peninsula, with rain and storms.
Showers and storms will also occur in the Valencian Community and the East Iberian system, with the possibility that they will spread sporadically and occasionally to the rest of the region. Possible early morning showers are also expected around Murcia and south-east of Castilla-La Mancha
Maximum temperatures will increase in the eastern Cantabrian area and decrease in the west of Galicia, south of Catalonia, the Valencian Community and Pituas, while minimum temperatures will increase and decrease in the interior of the northeast of the peninsula. Eastern Andalusia, with some thermal variation in the rest of the country.
Winds will blow from the east and northeast along the coasts of the western Cantabrians, northern Balearic Islands and Catalonia and northern Galicia. For the rest, it will be a variable light breeze, dominated by a coastal wind regime and a westerly component on the Atlantic slope. Trade winds are forecast in the Canary Islands.
Forecast by autonomous communities
– Galicia: slightly cloudy skies and intervals of high clouds in the morning, with intervals of low clouds in the north-east and on the south-east coast, some clouds of evolution in the afternoon in the mountainous areas of the south-east quadrant and increasing at the end of the day skies over the whole region are cloudy. Scattered morning fog is likely inside Lugo, with some fog, and even less likely over Bajo Mio and Rías Baixas. A minimum of no change or a slight decrease and a maximum decrease on the west coast, with a slight climb inland northeast of Lugo and some change in the rest. Variable light winds that will blow from the east and north-east along the north coast with greater intensity, although tending to decrease towards the end.
– Asturias: some clouds in the sky and intervals of high clouds, and low clouds in the western interior towards dawn, where there will be a chance of fog in the morning and some clouds of evolution in the afternoon in the mountain ranges, increasing cloudiness in the western half of the day at the end of the day. Minimums with some variation, although they will experience local rises in the Picos de Europa, maximums with some variation on the coast and mild increases in the rest. Variable light winds, strong and blowing from the east along the coast early in the day and in the morning, becoming a breeze in the afternoon.
– Cantabria: Partly cloudy or clear, with some low clouds in the morning which may turn to mist and fog during the morning in the southern third, increasing to high cloud intervals from the end of the afternoon. Little change is expected except for climbs in the southwestern highlands, and the highest climbs, milder on the coast and more pronounced further south. Variable light winds, tending to northeast and north temporarily during central hours of the day.
– Basque Country: few or clear clouds in the sky and low cloud intervals in the morning with fog and fog banks that can be expected at night on the east coast, increasing to high intervals at the end of the day with minimum and maximum increase without cloud change, light and variable light winds on the coast in the afternoon north and with a temporary trend towards northeast.
– Castilla y León: Partly cloudy skies, clouds developing in the south and chances of scattered light rain in the mountainous areas of the southwest. Lows unchanged and highs increased in the Northeast and unchanged in the rest. Loose variable winds.
– Navarre: clear or some clouds and some intermittent low clouds at the beginning of the day that will not reach the Ribera de Ebro and accompanied by fog and mist in the morning in the Arral and Urbasa mountain ranges. Minimal change or slight decrease, except for local uplift at the eastern end of the Pyrenees and maximum increase in the north and no change in the rest. Variable light breeze.
– LA RIOJA: Partly cloudy with high clouds, minimum unchanged and maximum slight increase. Variable light breeze.
– Aragon: Cloudy break, Ebro depression with low cloud cover during the morning and cloudy evolution south of Teruel and Huesca during the day. South of Teruel, rain in the afternoon, with occasional thunderstorms, more intense in the southeast where locally strong; In Huesca, scattered and occasional showers are less likely. Morning fog south of Terul. Ebro depression on growth is minimal and without change in the rest; Max without change or slightly reduced. Loose variable winds.
– Catalonia: clouds at the beginning of the day, with a tendency to cloudy breaks, cloudiness develops throughout the day, especially in mountainous areas. South of Tarragona, rain and occasional thunderstorms in the first half of the day which may be locally strong or very strong. In the afternoon, scattered and occasional rain is likely over hilly areas. Increasing low pressure to the west of the central depression and with little change in the rest; The greatest decrease is in the south of Tarragona and in other regions of the Western Tertiary, and without change in the rest. Light easterly winds, with moderate breaks on the coast.
– Extramadura: Partly cloudy, clouds will develop in the afternoon and there is a chance of scattered light rain in the northern and southern mountains. Chance of fog and fog banks in the morning. Lows with slight declines and highs without change. Variable light breeze, setting from the west in the afternoon.
– Community of Madrid: Partly cloudy increasing the interval of high clouds and the evolution of the day in the afternoon, there is a chance of some scattered rain in the mountains. Temperature changes without or slightly reduced, more pronounced in the mountain minimum. Variable light winds, with south-westerlies prevailing in the afternoon.
– Castilla-La Mancha: Cloudy break, chance of showers with storms in the southeast in the morning. Partly cloudy with intervals of low morning clouds and evolution during the day, more in the eastern mountain region, in the rest. Showers are possible with a storm in the eastern third during the afternoon, the rest of the eastern half and north of Toledo. Morning fog and fog in the western half and Serrania de Cuenca. Minimum descent, in normal light; With little change in elevation, climbs in the southern half and climbs in Guadalajara and Cuenca predominate. Variable light breeze.
Valencian Community: Cloudy skies, with rain and storms throughout the day, especially in coastal areas in the first half of the day, and inland in the afternoon, which may be locally strong or very strong. Lows and highs of the fall with some variation. Light variable winds tending to easterlies in the afternoon.
– Region of Marcia: Cloudy skies, with showers and storms that may strengthen locally, possibly inland and during the afternoon, clearing clear at the end of the day. Lowness of fall; The maximum is unchanged. Loose variable winds, with intervals of eastern material.
– Balearic Islands: in the west of Pítússus and Mallorca, sometimes cloudy skies with a storm that can be strong or very strong until the end of the afternoon; Rest of the time, cloudy intervals with chance of occasional showers. Temperature with little change or decrease in daytime temperature. Northeast winds are generally light.
– Andalucia: generally slightly cloudy skies. Intervals of low clouds and fog in the morning over western third, chances of fog. Partly cloudy during the day in the eastern third and mountains in the rest, with a chance of rain and occasional thunderstorms in the afternoon, which may strengthen locally in the eastern interior. less unchanged or reduced; The highest ascent in the Sierra Morena and without change in the rest. Generally variable light breeze, more intense during afternoon.
– Canary Islands: Large relief north of the island, north of Lanzarote and northeast of Fuerteventura, cloudy breaks, with extensive clearing opening during the afternoon. Light rain is less likely on the northeastern slopes of La Palma during the first half of the day. In the rest, partly cloudy or clear. Inland areas with little change in temperature except for some local increase. Northeasterly winds, with more severe relief on the southeastern and northwestern slopes of the islands, where strong breaks may occur. In the higher regions, generally light winds of variable direction, except for the central peaks of Tenerife, where it will be moderate southwesterly, occasionally strong.